Thursday, June 30, 2016

W Is For Wrap-Up

I know what you're thinking...It's the last day of June, and Janet is only on letter W! You're right, I fell behind. Have you ever heard the phrase, "stuff happens"? Well, "stuff" has been happening here on Bremer Farms. No, not all bad, just busy. As much as I had every intention to blog each day of June, sometimes life gets in the way. So please excuse the couple of missed days, and let me wrap-up our A-Z journey through June Dairy Month. (Thanks!)

I have shared this video before, but I like to share it occasionally since not everyone has been following my story since I began my blog four years ago. (I know, weird right? Not everyone was here from the beginning. But hey, you're here now, and that's what matters).


I made this video of our farm two years ago. The pictures may not be new, but the information is still current. I was asked by Phil Lempert of the Lempert Report to make this video. I hope you'll take time to watch it, and add a thought or question in the comments below, if you'd like.  


I'll see you tomorrow as I continue to finish the alphabet. And if "stuff" stops happening, maybe I can update this video. Michael...I need you, pleeease.

No comments:

Post a Comment