After an eXtra busy June Dairy Month, Yes, I'm Zapped!
But if there's at least one thing you have learned from my June Dairy Month posts; I feel I have accomplished my goal. As you have followed my A to Z journey, I hope you have come to realize how passionate my family and I are about the farming lifestyle that we live.
We take much pride in everything we do at Bremer Farms, and we thank God for the opportunities He has given us.
I LOVE DAIRY FARMING BECAUSE...
- it allows me to continue my family tradition as a proud sixth generation dairy farmer.
- my husband, Farmer John never complains about going to work.
- we have raised our children on our dairy farm, and never heard, "I'm bored!"
- we spend many hours working side-by-side with family, and there's nothing better than spending time with family.
- it reinforces that hard work truly does pay off.
- living and working on our dairy farm teaches us to care for and appreciate God's creation.
- it gives me the opportunity to answer questions and meet new people as I share our dairy farming story.
- we help feed the world safe, nutritious dairy foods.
- my family and I are "leaving this world a little better than when we found it" through our sustainability efforts on our dairy farm.
- we are the first step to making milk, cheese, yogurt, and ice cream! Yum...dairy deliciousness!
Thank you for visiting during June Dairy Month. I hope you'll come back often, and perhaps invite a friend or two to join us. I am truly grateful for each of you!
Shoot me a comment or email if you have a topic idea or a question to answer.