This year the Princess Kay of the Milky Way title marks its 66th anniversary. Dozens of dairy princesses from across Minnesota all gather in May to participate in workshops and judging. Dairy princesses are young women who are from dairy farm families or are involved in the dairy industry through their employment or that of their parents. At the weekend’s conclusion, the 10 Princess Kay of the Milky Way finalists are announced.
|65th Princess Kay Rebekka Paskewitz|
August 21, 2019 we will crown the 66th Princess Kay of the Milky Way. This years finalists are:
- Kayla Biel, Harmony, daughter of Kevin and Kelly Biel, and representing Fillmore County;
- Elizabeth Golombiecki, Morris, daughter of Julie Golombiecki and the late Ron Golombiecki, and representing Stevens County;
- Donna Honer, St. Cloud, daughter of Scott and Toni Honer, and representing Stearns County;
- Grace Jeurissen, Lester Prairie, daughter of Rick and Mindy Jeurissen, and representing McLeod County;
- Elizabeth Krienke, Lester Prairie, daughter of Kraig and Rachelle Krienke, and representing McLeod County;
- Amy Kyllo, Byron, daughter of Paul and Susan Kyllo, and representing Olmsted County;
- Lexie Lange, Sherburn, daughter of Mark and Joanna Lange, and representing Martin County;
- Rachel Paskewitz, Browerville, daughter of Alan and Vicki Paskewitz, and representing Todd County;
- AnnaMarie Sachs, Eyota, daughter of Charlie and Carrie Sachs, and representing Olmsted County; and
- Brittney Tiede, Le Center, daughter of Lloyd and Diane Tiede, and representing Le Sueur County.