Saturday, January 13, 2018

2017 Top Five

2017 Top Five Most Viewed Blog Posts
My Barnyard View

Click on the blog post titles and you can read what you missed.

5. Harvest17 Is In The Books Like every job, there are good days and bad days. I love driving the combine, but some days can be a bit trying. Read about our successful harvest and the bumps along the way.


4. Flavor Of The Fair Each year you get to help decide what the new malt flavor is at the Minnesota State Fair. In this blog post, I got to be one of the first to taste and see the unveiling of the top three flavors. Dill pickles in a malt?


3. I Won! Even though my parents, all of my grandparents, and all of my aunts and uncles were dairy farmers (yes, everyone of them were farmers) we also have a commitment to being involved in our communities. Read about my latest involvement off the farm.


2. Super Bowl and Super School Breakfast Dairy farming, sharing my dairy story, and my love for football are all combined in this blog post as I had the opportunity to visit a local school. See what dairy farming and the Super Bowl have to do with each other. And yes, with the Big Game only a few weeks away, I am still praying the Minnesota Vikings will be playing that day!


1. Santa On Bremer Farms Our first attempt at a Christmas event at Bremer Farms was a huge success. This blog post recaps our first Santa on the Farm in 2016. It went well, but 2017 Santa on the Farm grew by leaps and bounds! With 2017's Santa On The Farm already in the books, we have been discussing what new things 2018's event will bring. Watching cows being milked from the warmth of your car... a new light show synced to music...


Thank you for joining my family and I as we continue our journey as proud and passionate dairy farmers. Let me know if you have questions or a topic you want to know about.
AND
Have you "liked" My Barnyard View on Facebook? I'm always sharing something, including photos from the farm, when my latest blog post is up, and even giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment