Monday, June 1, 2020

Like A Girl, Farmer

I have been creating story time posts with videos for over two months now. How exciting to open my email to discover an email from author, April Peter telling me about a book series she and co-author Daniel Shneor write. It's all about girl's in jobs we typically think about as "boy's work."  

They wrote today's story time book, Like A Girl, Farmer. It's all about the chores farmers do during all the seasons of the year. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Following the story, I invited some of my farmer friends to share a tiny glimpse of a chore they do each day. Yep, they are all girls!


Fun fact- The girls in the video are my daughter Sara, and also the 2019 finalists for Princess Kay of the Milky Way, Minnesota's dairy goodwill ambassador.

No comments:

Post a Comment