Thursday, February 15, 2018

Writing About Dairy: Moos and News

I love to write. Throughout grade school and middle school, when writing a story was our assignment, I was the kid that smiled from ear to ear. High school and college writing assignments sent up a silent cheer inside me. When Progressive Dairyman Magazine  asked me to submit articles for their magazine, there was no holding me back. I have been writing for their publications for nearly four years now. Today I thought I would share the two most recent submissions.


My articles appear in the Progressive Dairyman magazine as well as on their website.  Click on the title below to read the article.




Do you follow My Barnyard View on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest?


Wishing you a "well-written" kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment