Saturday, January 6, 2018

It's A Country Christmas Connection

How cute is this? 


For the fourth year, I participated in The Country Christmas Connection, a fun Christmas gift exchange among agriculture advocates who are active in social media. It's a unique way for agvocates to get to know each other and spread a bit of Christmas cheer. After signing up for this adventure, I was asked to tell a little about my hobbies and likes and dislikes to help my "Secret Santa" shop. My Secret Santa is Trish Hutchins of Coulee Creek Jerseys in Washington. 

Speaking of cute...how cute is this?
These dairy cows make their home with Trish and her family at Coulee Creek Jerseys. 

Photo credit to Trish Hutchins

You can find photos of her farm and follow her passion for her farm and animals on her Facebook page, Trish Hutchins. 

Photo credit to Trish Hutchins
Thanks Trish, for the darling sign. It looks great hanging in my kitchen! 

I was Secret Santa to Linda Craun Leech, who dairy farms in the state of Virginia at Ingleside Dairy Farm, along with her hubby and two grown children. (Hey...that sounds a lot like me. The hubby and  kid part, anyway.) Since we are both Holstein dairy farmers, I sent a pair of cow kitchen towels with one of my favorite family recipes- Mint Brownies, a cow Christmas ornament because I add a new one to our tree each year, I re-gifted a T-shirt from the MN State Fair where we volunteer each year, and...


finally a pair of Super Bowl mittens since I love that Minnesota gets to host the BIG GAME this year, and I see the mittens are getting put to good use!

Photo credit to Linda Craun Leech
Thanks to Darleen of Guernsey Dairy Mama and Jenny from Keeping Ag Real for hosting this fun gift exchange!



No comments:

Post a Comment