Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June Dairy Month 2016

We at Bremer Farms, and dairy farms all across the United States are celebrating! Each June we raise our milk glass in a toast to dairy farming and dairy foods. June Dairy Month is an annual celebration that began in 1937 and serves as a time to reflect on dairy foods and the industry that makes it possible. 


 I'd like to invite you to take time this month to learn more about dairy; our farm, how we share our dairy story, and some recipes using the dairy foods my family enjoys. I will be sharing with you every day during June Dairy Month. Yes folks, this is my forth year of celebrating June Dairy Month by blogging each day, and I still have a lot to say (imagine that)!

 
I'm taking you on a journey from A to Z through the land of dairy. If you have an "I wonder..." question or a topic idea, please leave a comment.
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment