Sunday, June 28, 2015

Y Is For Yummy Yogurt

I'm taking you on a journey from A to Z throughout June Dairy Month.
So come on in...the barn doors are open!
  Y Is For Yummy Yogurt
 
Bremer Farms recently donated snacks for a local soccer camp. We chose to provide Go-Gurt (single serving yogurt in a tube). Imagine that- we donated a dairy food?! I was thrilled when after the camp was over, I was told that the Go-Gurt was the kids favorite snack; the first thing they grabbed! I'm not surprised...I eat yogurt at least once, sometimes two times each day. I use yogurt in a lot of my recipes too. It's yummy, convenient, and healthy!
 





 You may also want to read my previous years posts for June Dairy Month...
and

1 comment:

  1. Great..!! I am glad to read about it that is very nice post. Your blog is wonderful about dairy farm. Looking forward to you, Thanks for share with us nice information.

    ReplyDelete