Monday, August 4, 2014

More About July

As promised, I have a few more July highlights I want to share...



I was recently asked by 

 
to participate in a question and answer series for Food Nutrition & Science from the Lempert Report. Each month the Lempert Report features a different farmer and asks a set of questions. They then feature the farmers responses in their monthly newsletter. My answers appeared in the July 30th newsletter. You can read my entire questions and answers here.

You can learn more about the Supermarket Guru here. 

You may also watch the Bremer Farms video.  
I created this video for Phil Lempert, Supermarket Guru, 
as part of the From The Farm series on the Lempert website.

 I appreciate that Phil Lempert and The Lempert Report has given me, and other farmers, the opportunity to connect with consumers!

Also in July...

Look who I found selling root beer floats at one of our local banks? 

It's Dakota County Dairy Princess and Princess Kay of the Milky Way candidate, Gabriella Sorg. You first met her at P Is For Princess.



Gabriella was selling root beer floats to raise money and awareness for

Click the above link to learn more and donate. 
 Your donation will deliver milk to needy families in your community.


 Gabriella also took this opportunity to share dairy recipes and information. You can find these yummy dairy recipes at Dairy Makes Sense.


 
Princess Kay of the Milky Way will be crowned on August 20th, the night before the start of the Minnesota State Fair. 

Good luck Gabriella!




 

2 comments:

  1. Wow--you were one busy dairymom in July! Thanks for all you do in promoting dairy and agriculture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love to stay busy sharing our dairy story, so July = good times!

      Delete