Thursday, December 19, 2013

This And That Thursday -11

A little bit of this and a little bit of that- here's what we've been up to. 

Jan, Toby Gerhart, Sara, Michael, John

This past Tuesday was our visit from Minnesota Viking football player Toby Gerhart. You can read about it on my post, It's Toby Day!  Our day was well covered by lots of media including television, radio, magazines and newspapers. I have listed several links here if you would like to learn more about Toby's day at Bremer Farms.

Minneapolis StarTribune- Meet Toby Gerhart...Dairy Farmer?
StarTribune/Video- Toby Gerhart Feeds Calves On A Dairy Farm

Besides Toby Gerhart, Tuesday also brought my rewards from Redhead Creamery, the on-farm cheese factory that I supported on KickStarter. I'm all about supporting new businesses, and when that new business includes dairy, I'm doubly excited. Thanks for my t-shirt, apron and cutting board, Alise and Lucas, I can't wait to taste the cheese next Spring! You can learn more about Redhead Creamery here.

to learn more about dairy farming and the importance of dairy in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment