Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Show and Tell

One of the best things about traveling is meeting new people. Many of you know that in October I attended the Show Me the Blog Conference in St. Louis, Missouri.  I have been posting about some of my experiences, but in this post, Janice Person does the show and tell for me! Janice is a wonderful new friend and blogger telling her story at Janice Person - A Colorful Adventure. While in St. Louis, Janice asked me about dairy farming and I am excited to share this video with you that Janice posted on her blog.



Click here to view the video  "From a Minnesota Dairy Farm to a St. Louis Bloggers Conference"


Thanks Janice, for helping me share my Barnyard News and Views about my life down on the farm. The video is wonderful and I love that you gave me the opportunity to share about my dairy life that I am proud to be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment