Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

  
I am thankful for my family; for my husband that loves my quirks, and my children that accept that I may embarrass  them once in a while. I am thankful for my friends, who put up with my crabby days as well as my silly days. I am thankful for my comfortable home, messy bathrooms and all. I am thankful for our farm and our animals, even when machinery needs repairing and a cow needs help giving birth in the middle of the night. Thank you God for my many Barnyard Blessings.
 
What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?



This Thanksgiving wooden plaque, which I love, is available at etsy.com 
(Patti's Primitives Tomorrow's Treasures)

Wishing all of you a peaceful, blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment