Monday, February 16, 2015

On The Air

There are some things in life that you can assume and you will never be disappointed. For example, Christmas will always fall on December 25th, Minnesota winters will always be cold and snowy, and when my family finishes dinner, the dirty dishes will always go in the dishwasher. Well, maybe I can't assume the last one. This week I again learned that as a farmer I cannot assume everyone understands what we do on our farm.


 This week I was invited to do an interview on our local radio station. Although my hometown is surrounded by farms, it soon became obvious I had a little explaining to do about what really happens down on the farm. Please enjoy this amusing and informative discussion with Mo Sieben, DJ at KDWA.


To learn more about dairy farming visit Dairy Makes Sense.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment