Friday, May 16, 2014

A Dairy Good Summer


As the weather warms, and summer is fast approaching, it is time for me to say "see you later" to my other job...working as a Title One Instructional Assistant at one of our local elementary schools. Each day I am blessed to help some of the most incredible students with their reading and math skills. As I wave good-bye to some wonderful students and their teachers, I step back into my other job at our dairy farm. 

Here are some farewell greetings from a few of my students...

"Have fun milking the cows?" Sure will!
"I love you more than cows do."
Can you tell they know I live on a dairy farm?
I always loved finding a prize in my cereal box. So sweet!







Saying good-bye is difficult for all of us.
What a lucky person I am to have two careers that I love. So for now I say "see you later" to my students, it's time for this lucky lady to be a full-time farmer, so until next fall...

I couldn't have said it better myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment