Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Gone, But Not Forgotten 2013


 2013 is gone, but it's not forgotten. Here are the
Top Ten Most Viewed Posts Of 2013
on My Barnyard View.
10. When It's Chilly, Think Chili- Guest blog by Alex Economy, friend and Registered Dietician. Alex shares the benefits of the ingredients in chili, and a 30 Minute Chili Recipe. Don't forget to top it off with dairy!

9. A Farm Style Vacation- Thanks to my cousins, Terri Dallas, Kristi Ruen, Staci Brown, and Heidi Anderson this guest blog post lets you in on a behind-the-scenes look at what we farmers do when we show cattle at the County and State Fairs. This is the first of a three-part series. Part 2 and Part 3 follow this post.

8. Hitched Without A Hitch - Since my niece Nikki grew up on a farm, it seemed only fitting to marry Robbie in a rural setting. What really touched my heart about this wedding was the family involvement. 
7.  Our New Princess Kay Of The Milky Way- Meet MarJenna McWilliam,
the official goodwill ambassador for the nearly 4,000 Minnesota dairy farmers, and the 60th woman to hold the honor.
6. State Fair Milk, Verizon, And Tickets- Verizon Wireless Midwest let me share my State Fair love by inviting me to write a post sharing my affection for the Minnesota State Fair. And now about the milk... The Minnesota State Fair is home to the All-You-Can-Drink Milk Stand and I have included some fun fair facts.

5. It's Toby Day!- Bremer Farms received our prize for winning the Show Your Pride photo contest hosted by the National Dairy Council and the National Football League. Minnesota Viking Toby Gerhart visited our farm. read all about his visit.

4. Lactose Intolerance- Don't Give Up On Dairy-What is lactose intolerance? Why do I need dairy?  5 tips to help you cope with lactose intolerance that can keep dairy in your daily diet.
3. Who's Number 60?- Who is eligible to become Princess Kay of the Milky Way? How is she chosen? What does she do? When is she crowned?

2. My Very First Giveaway!-I am hosting my first giveaway, in partnership with Midwest Dairy.What did I give away, and who won?

1. Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?-Do you remember the Show Your Pride contest we entered? In this post I announce which NFL Football player will be visiting our farm. What should we show him? What chore should he help with?
Thanks again for your support and comments on my second year of My Barnyard View. What else would you like to learn about? Share your farm or dairy questions by going to the "Contact Me" tab at the top of this page or the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment