Wednesday, July 5, 2017

TV Time Talking Malts

If you know me, you know that I can be quite a talker, (alright friends and family- quit snickering) and one of my favorite things to talk about is dairy. Imagine that! So when I get the chance to talk dairy, you don't have to ask me twice.

I recently appeared on a couple television programs introducing this year's Flavor Of The Fair, which is the one-year-only flavor of malts and sundaes served at the Dairy Goodness Bar at the Minnesota State Fair. (Don't worry ice cream lovers- all your yummy favorite toppings are still available.)
I blogged about this year's choices here- Flavor of the Fair.

I then visited WCCO TV so Jason and Kylie could taste the 3 finalists.
See which one they chose by clicking here.


So the votes are in, and ta-dah, the winner is...
Pie n' The Sky.
It's Minnesota dairy farmers secret recipe vanilla ice cream, tart and tangy lemon curd, spicy crisp "airplane" cookies, all topped with a drizzle of dark chocolate syrup, and it is GOOD!


So good in fact that the Minnesota State Fair featured it as one of the New Foods of 2017, a very elite list! So off I go again to talk a little dairy. This time I went to FOX 9 TV to help present the winning malt along with a few other folks that had their food make the elite New Foods list also.

L-R, Mobster's Caviar, Duck Bacon Wontons, Pie n' the Sky Malts, and Maple Cream Nitro Cold Press Coffee
FOX 9's Cody was more than willing to sample the food, and I'm happy to say he gave the Pie n' the Sky Malt rave reviews. Am I surprised? No. After all, it's brought to you by Minnesota's dairy farmers! Did I mention Pie n' the Sky is also available in Sundaes?


So there you have it. TV personalities Cody, Jason, and Kylie all agree that it's delicious!
See you at the Fair!



No comments:

Post a Comment