Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's a Three-Pete

This week I was invited to do a third submission for

Food, Nutrition & Science is a newsletter prepared by Phil Lempert, Supermarket Guru, and his team. Each newsletter shares the latest news in food science, agriculture, health and wellness and sustainability efforts.

In the past I had been asked to make a video of our farm for readers to get a virtual tour of a dairy farm.
You can read about it here and also watch it here.


Another time I was asked to answer questions for a 
Q and A about being a dairy farmer. 


This month I was invited to choose my own topic for a feature called "From the Farmer's Tractor." I chose Sustainability, and what we at Bremer Farms do to take what we need to live now, without jeopardizing the potential for people in the future to meet their needs. You can read my guest column From The Farmer's Tractor here.


So it's a three-pete! Three times I have been invited by the Lempert Report to share what Bremer Farms is all about, and I will gladly accept a fourth, fifth, even one hundred invitations. I want everyone to know what we do "down on the farm" and the passion we have for the life we have chosen!


While you're visiting Food, Nutrition & Science read about my friend and fellow DairyMom Karen Bohnert.





No comments:

Post a Comment