About Me

My Photo
WELCOME TO MY BARNYARD! I'M SO GLAD YOU CAME TO VISIT. I BLOG ABOUT HOW I SEE THE WORLD, ON AND OFF THE FARM. I'M SHARING MY BARNYARD BLESSINGS ABOUT FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND FARMING.

Monday, August 13, 2012

One Thousand Thank You's

Blog writers, also known as bloggers, have access to statistics about their blog.  I began sharing My Barnyard View with you on May 12th, and on August 12th I had reached 1,000 views! That means my blog has been read one thousand times! 

Why do I write a blog? I enjoy writing and sharing my story. I was told many years ago by my high school English teacher, write what you know. That must have been one of the days I was paying attention in class because that tidbit of knowledge stayed with me. I know farming. I know we take good care of our animals. I know we take good care of our land. I know we are committed to providing you with safe, high quality milk and dairy products. I know I love life, both on and off the farm. 

If you have learned something about dairy or farming, tried one of my recipes, savored one of my adventures, or gotten a chuckle from My Barnyard View, I ask that you invite others to come along on the journey. Please share my blog address with them.

I thank all of you for joining me as I travel through News, Moos and Reviews. In celebration of one thousand page views, join me and my family in a milk toast, "Here's to another thousand views on My Barnyard View." I think I see a milk mustache!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Susan. You have been a great inspiration!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on reaching your 1,000 views-blogging milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Is this what it's like to win an Oscar or an Emmy?

    ReplyDelete